Ensure your organization develops and maintains favorable relationships with new and existing customers and is held accountable and incentivize for individual achievement of specific business targets and results.
More Uses of the Customer Engagement Toolkit:
- Orchestrate: on board new customers, develop and manage a detailed implementation plan of requirements, lead and track cross functional activities, communications, conduct risk management and identify resource needs.
- Utilize metrics, internal/external environmental and business intelligence to provide early identification of new business opportunities and to drive plans for increased market share, coverage and penetration.
- Organize: a key fixture of your success team is the work your success consultants do to understand a customers business, work creatively to provide solutions to challenges, and ultimately help the business innovate and transform.
- Ensure you lead the implementation for customer initiatives cross functionally (Customer Care, Finance, IT, Marketing, Merchandising, Operations, Pricing, and Transportation) develop and manage a detailed plan to deliver on customer business requirements.
- Oversee: proactively resolve customer concerns in a manner consistent with organization policy, and with customer satisfaction in mind; partner with store leadership team on elevated customer issues.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of marketing actions, develop profiles and recommend data driven segmentation approaches and deliver actionable insights to improve customer engagement and lifetime value.
- Perform periodic customer success review that confirm satisfaction, resolve issues with the help of the Technical Support and field sales teams, and expand use throughout the account.
- Collaborate with analytics teams to provide customer insight and data requirements for analytics projects, development of predictive models and rules based customer engagement.
- Coordinate and effectively keep stakeholders informed by communicating progress, providing status updates for all customer initiatives, performance improvements and/or issue resolution plans.
- Systematize: work closely with marketing communications and marketing colleagues to ensure the delivery of high performing programs that drive measurable customer engagement, create brand preference and support sales activity.
- Ensure you field and resolve issues thoroughly for a high touch customer segment, turn around any incidents or negative trends with urgency, keeping cross functional stakeholders aligned.
- Methodize: own the technical delivery of data and application development projects, define and manage technical tasks at a granular level, own conversations with key stakeholders and clients; proactively identify and manage risks in delivery.
- Ensure your organization conducts research to understand customer revenue potential, creditworthiness, business focus and operations, current supplier and manufacturer relationships, and other information pertinent to determining customer fit.