Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Customer Loyalty Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Customer Loyalty related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Customer Loyalty specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Customer Loyalty Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 624 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Customer Loyalty improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 624 standard requirements:
- How do switching costs moderate the effect of customer satisfaction and perceived value on customer loyalty?
- What are the roles of customer satisfaction and perceived value in producing online customer loyalty?
- What metrics do you use to measure the linkage between customer satisfaction and customer loyalty?
- Do you compete on price and reduce margins, or do you find new ways to drive customer loyalty?
- What are some key reasons why customers remain loyal to your product, service or organization?
- Is customer satisfaction mediating the effect of customer-perceived value on customer loyalty?
- What is the strategic value of your approach to determining and rewarding customer loyalty?
- What differentiates those locations where we have higher customer loyalty?
- What differentiates our locations where we have higher customer loyalty?
- How must our value proposition change to earn greater customer loyalty?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Customer Loyalty book in PDF containing 624 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Customer Loyalty self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Customer Loyalty Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Customer Loyalty areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Customer Loyalty Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Customer Loyalty projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Customer Loyalty Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Customer Loyalty project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Register: What is the probability and impact of the risk occurring?
- Change Request: Why were my requested changes rejected or not made?
- Source Selection Criteria: Does the evaluation of any change include an impact analysis; how will the change affect the scope, time, cost, and quality of the goods or services being provided?
- Requirements Traceability Matrix: Describe the process for approving requirements so they can be added to the traceability matrix and Customer Loyalty project work can be performed. Will the Customer Loyalty project requirements become approved in writing?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are inspections completed to determine if the results comply with the requirements?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what degree can team members meet frequently enough to accomplish the teams ends?
- Project Portfolio management: Annually (or more frequently) prioritise the overall Customer Loyalty project portfolio?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Discuss the common sources of risk on information technology Customer Loyalty projects and suggestions for managing them. Which suggestions do you find most useful?
- Procurement Audit: Is a physical inventory taken periodically to verify fixed asset records?
- Project Scope Statement: Is an Issue Management Process documented and filed?
Step-by-step and complete Customer Loyalty Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Customer Loyalty project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Customer Loyalty project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Customer Loyalty project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Customer Loyalty project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Customer Loyalty project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Customer Loyalty project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Customer Loyalty project with this in-depth Customer Loyalty Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Customer Loyalty projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Customer Loyalty and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Customer Loyalty investments work better.
This Customer Loyalty All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.