Ready to use prioritized Customer Service requirements, to:
Ensure your strategy identifies process improvement initiatives to support Commercial Business goals and revenue objectives, makes recommendations, and executes change to improve order management systems and processes to meet quality product delivery and (internal) customer service quality standards. .
- Do you have systems to monitor/measure what employees and customers know, think and feel about how customer service is provided and how the rest of the business operates?
- Does your organization have a customer service team in place to address customers concerns and needs over social media platforms?
- Does your organization have a customer service strategy or similar plan that articulates the experience you want to provide?
- Does your organization have customer service personnel available to provide assistance in languages other than English?
- Do you have your recruiters or managers identifying outgoing people while looking for employees that will make good Customer Service people?
- Considering your organizations customer service and experience efforts as a whole, how do you measure how effective they are in helping achieve customer service and experience priorities?
- If managers come up with a strategy they believe will greatly improve customer service and staff are reluctant to implement the changes, how do you promote the changes and overcome this?
- Which channel(s) does your organization currently use to respond to customer inquiries and provide customer service?
- What additional information would need to be leveraged from your customers to ensure better customer service and data derivation?
- Is your service solution designed with your customers in mind, what do they want automated and when do they need to speak to a customer services agent?
New to Kanban? Read this
Want to reuse this data? Purchase your license here:
One-time payment for perpetual commercial re-use
Questions? Email us HERE