Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical customized network management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any customized network management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated customized network management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the customized network management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 638 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which customized network management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 638 standard requirements:
- Are pertinent alerts monitored, analyzed and distributed to appropriate personnel?
- If your customer were your grandmother, would you tell her to buy what we’re selling?
- Is the impact that customized network management has shown?
- What are the key input variables? What are the key process variables? What are the key output variables?
- What is the range of capabilities?
- How can we become more high-tech but still be high touch?
- Have the types of risks that may impact customized network management been identified and analyzed?
- When information truly is ubiquitous, when reach and connectivity are completely global, when computing resources are infinite, and when a whole new set of impossibilities are not only possible, but happening, what will that do to our business?
- Do those selected for the customized network management team have a good general understanding of what customized network management is all about?
- If we weren’t already in this business, would we enter it today? And if not, what are we going to do about it?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the customized network management book in PDF containing 638 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your customized network management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the customized network management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which customized network management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough customized network management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage customized network management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step customized network management Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 customized network management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Audit: To what extent are auditors influenced by the business risk assessment in the audit process, and how can auditors create more effective mental models to more fully examine contradictory evidence?
- Executing Process Group: Does the customized network management project team have enough people to execute the customized network management project plan?
- Variance Analysis: Are indirect costs accumulated for comparison with the corresponding budgets?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are the schedule estimates reasonable given the customized network management project?
- Risk Management Plan: Was an original risk assessment/risk management plan completed?
- Work Breakdown Structure: Is the Work breakdown Structure (WBS) defined and is the scope of the customized network management project clear with assigned deliverable owners?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Has a Quality Assurance Plan been developed for the customized network management project?
- Procurement Audit: Are there appropriate controls in place to ensure that procurement complies with the relevant legislation?
- Risk Management Plan: Have customers been involved fully in the definition of requirements?
- Change Management Plan: Will a different work structure focus people on what is important?
Step-by-step and complete customized network management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 customized network management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 customized network management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 customized network management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 customized network management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 customized network management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 customized network management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any customized network management project with this in-depth customized network management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose customized network management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in customized network management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make customized network management investments work better.
This customized network management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.