Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Customs broking Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Customs broking related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Customs broking specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Customs broking Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 690 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Customs broking improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 690 standard requirements:
- What are your key Customs broking organizational performance measures, including key short and longer-term financial measures?
- What will be measured?
- Have all non-recommended alternatives been analyzed in sufficient detail?
- What is an unallowable cost?
- Why do we need to keep records?
- How can skill-level changes improve Customs broking?
- What tools were used to generate the list of possible causes?
- How do you assess your Customs broking workforce capability and capacity needs, including skills, competencies, and staffing levels?
- Think about the people you identified for your Customs broking project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
- Does the team have regular meetings?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Customs broking book in PDF containing 690 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Customs broking self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Customs broking Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Customs broking areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Customs broking Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Customs broking projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Customs broking Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Customs broking project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Audit: Does the organization have or has considered the need for the following insurance covers: public liability, professional indemnity and directors and officers liability?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Are requirements fully understood by the software engineering team and customers?
- Initiating Process Group: Do you understand all business (operational), technical, resource and vendor risks associated with the Customs broking project?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is the assigned Customs broking project manager a PMP (Certified Customs broking project manager) and experienced?
- Quality Metrics: Are documents on hand to provide explanations of privacy and confidentiality?
- Contractor Status Report: What was the budget or estimated cost for your companys services?
- Project Portfolio management: Consider the benefit of the strategic objectives portfolio and its relationship to the Customs broking project portfolio. How is this helpful in Customs broking project selection?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Why has this particular mode of contracting been chosen?
- Change Request: Are there requirements attributes that are strongly related to the occurrence of defects and failures?
- Cost Management Plan: Cost management – How will the cost of changes be estimated and controlled?
Step-by-step and complete Customs broking Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Customs broking project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Customs broking project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Customs broking project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Customs broking project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Customs broking project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Customs broking project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Customs broking project with this in-depth Customs broking Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Customs broking projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Customs broking and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Customs broking investments work better.
This Customs broking All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.