Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Customs Surveillance Service Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Customs Surveillance Service related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Customs Surveillance Service specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Customs Surveillance Service Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 661 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Customs Surveillance Service improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 661 standard requirements:
- What is the implementation plan?
- Is there a transfer of ownership and knowledge to process owner and process team tasked with the responsibilities.
- What are the rules and assumptions my industry operates under? What if the opposite were true?
- How will we insure seamless interoperability of Customs Surveillance Service moving forward?
- Why is it important to have senior management support for a Customs Surveillance Service project?
- Meeting the challenge: are missed Customs Surveillance Service opportunities costing us money?
- What methods are feasible and acceptable to estimate the impact of reforms?
- Have all basic functions of Customs Surveillance Service been defined?
- What kind of crime could a potential new hire have committed that would not only not disqualify him/her from being hired by our organization, but would actually indicate that he/she might be a particularly good fit?
- Are improvement team members fully trained on Customs Surveillance Service?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Customs Surveillance Service book in PDF containing 661 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Customs Surveillance Service self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Customs Surveillance Service Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Customs Surveillance Service areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Customs Surveillance Service Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Customs Surveillance Service projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Customs Surveillance Service Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Customs Surveillance Service project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Schedule Management Plan: Does the time Customs Surveillance Service projection include an amount for contingencies (time reserves)?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are material costs reported within the same period as that in which BCWP is earned for that material?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Have all involved stakeholders and work groups committed to the Customs Surveillance Service project?
- Project Portfolio management: Do you have a risk-based approach to portfolio management?
- Quality Management Plan: Are there ways to reduce the time it takes to get something approved?
- Requirements Management Plan: Who will approve the requirements (and if multiple approvers, in what order)?
- Cost Management Plan: Are quality inspections and review activities listed in the Customs Surveillance Service project schedule(s)?
- WBS Dictionary: Is cost performance measurement at the point in time most suitable for the category of material involved, but no earlier than the time of actual receipt of material?
- Project Management Plan: What happened during the process that you found interesting?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is current scope of the Customs Surveillance Service project substantially different than that originally defined?
Step-by-step and complete Customs Surveillance Service Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Customs Surveillance Service project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Customs Surveillance Service project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Customs Surveillance Service project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Customs Surveillance Service project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Customs Surveillance Service project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Customs Surveillance Service project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Customs Surveillance Service project with this in-depth Customs Surveillance Service Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Customs Surveillance Service projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Customs Surveillance Service and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Customs Surveillance Service investments work better.
This Customs Surveillance Service All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.