Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Cyber-HUMINT Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Cyber-HUMINT related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Cyber-HUMINT specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Cyber-HUMINT Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Cyber-HUMINT improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Implementation Planning- is a pilot needed to test the changes before a full roll out occurs?
- What potential environmental factors impact the Cyber-HUMINT effort?
- How do we make it meaningful in connecting Cyber-HUMINT with what users do day-to-day?
- At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Cyber-HUMINT is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
- Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organization’s ability to leverage the new Cyber-HUMINT in a volatile global economy?
- How often are the team meetings?
- Has a project plan, Gantt chart, or similar been developed/completed?
- What is Tricky About This?
- Who defines (or who defined) the rules and roles?
- How do our controls stack up?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Cyber-HUMINT book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Cyber-HUMINT self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Cyber-HUMINT Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Cyber-HUMINT areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Cyber-HUMINT Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Cyber-HUMINT projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Cyber-HUMINT Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Cyber-HUMINT project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Matrix: How do risks change during the Cyber-HUMINT projects life cycle?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are meeting objectives identified for each meeting?
- Activity Duration Estimates: How can software assist in procuring goods and services?
- Scope Management Plan: What problem is being solved by delivering this Cyber-HUMINT project?
- Project Scope Statement: What is the most common tool for helping define the detail?
- Procurement Audit: Does the procurement function/unit have the ability to secure best performance from contractors?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guiding principles for developing an evaluation report?
- Executing Process Group: Is the programme supported by national and/or local institutions?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is a PMO (Cyber-HUMINT project Management Office) in place which provides oversight to the Cyber-HUMINT project?
- Cost Management Plan: Is there a requirements change management processes in place?
Step-by-step and complete Cyber-HUMINT Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Cyber-HUMINT project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Cyber-HUMINT project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Cyber-HUMINT project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Cyber-HUMINT project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Cyber-HUMINT project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Cyber-HUMINT project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Cyber-HUMINT project with this in-depth Cyber-HUMINT Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Cyber-HUMINT projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Cyber-HUMINT and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Cyber-HUMINT investments work better.
This Cyber-HUMINT All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.