Ready to use prioritized Cyber Resilience requirements, to:
Manage and deliver complex engagements and projects that involving strategy, implementation, support, security control assessments, risk management methodologies, software/hardware optimization related to cyber security, IT operations, business processes, business resiliency and data integrity for State and Local organization (internal) clients. .
- Enable business users to interact and understand the existing dashboards that they already have spent capital on.
- Ensure the transfer and management of data is handled in a responsible way to avoid data breaches or data losses.
- Know that your supply chain has the same standard of cyber hygiene and resilience as your own entity.
- Mitigate the risks associated with sharing data and systems with other organizations.
- Future proof the risk management function through innovation.
- Protect your own data and the data of your customers.
- Ensure those processes will continue operating even in face of a successful cyber attack.
- Educate employees and raise the overall level of awareness of cybersecurity and information assurance issues.
- Ensure cyber resilience and data security.
- Write better system specs to address security concerns.
New to Kanban? Read this
Want to reuse this data? Purchase your license here:
One-time payment for perpetual commercial re-use
Questions? Email us HERE