This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Cyber security standards assessment.
‘The Art of Service’s self assessment works very well and provides significant visual analytics on operations to our end users.’ – Manager, IT Clinical Systems in the Healthcare Industry
‘The complete process from procuring the product to getting started and help from the vendor was very collaborative and positive. Ease of use is great and there is enough documentation available to troubleshoot issues. ‘ – Vice President in the Finance Industry
‘A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words. Provided us with a means to readily produce a visual representation of the discovered data.’ – CTO/ Business Architect in the Government Industry
What Is The Cyber security standards Self-Assessment?
The Cyber security standards Self-Assessment’s Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Cyber security standards work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Cyber security standards task and that every Cyber security standards outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Cyber security standards opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Cyber security standards advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Cyber security standards Self-Assessment. Featuring 618 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Cyber security standards improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Cyber security standards Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don’t miss anything: 618 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Cyber security standards Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Cyber security standards Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Cyber security standards projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Cyber security standards and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Cyber security standards with this Cyber security standards Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 618 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: What does Cyber security standards success mean to the stakeholders?
- Define Question: Think about the people you identified for your Cyber security standards project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
- Measure Question: Does the Cyber security standards task fit the client’s priorities?
- Analyze Question: What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Cyber security standards process?
- Improve Question: How do you determine the key elements that affect Cyber security standards workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
- Control Question: Who sets the Cyber security standards standards?
- Sustain Question: What are the compelling business reasons for embarking on Cyber security standards?
Value [to you] of the Cyber security standards Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Cyber security standards Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee’s annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service’s Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that – whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us – we are here to help.