Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Cycle Computing Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Cycle Computing related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Cycle Computing specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Cycle Computing Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 670 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Cycle Computing improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 670 standard requirements:
- What should be measured?
- Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Cycle Computing process?
- how do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Cycle Computing values?
- How would you define the culture here?
- How are we doing compared to our industry?
- How can we become more high-tech but still be high touch?
- Are assumptions made in Cycle Computing stated explicitly?
- What are strategies for increasing support and reducing opposition?
- How do mission and objectives affect the Cycle Computing processes of our organization?
- When is Knowledge Management Measured?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Cycle Computing book in PDF containing 670 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Cycle Computing self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Cycle Computing Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Cycle Computing areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Cycle Computing Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Cycle Computing projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Cycle Computing Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Cycle Computing project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: How are you planning to maintain the scope baseline and how will you manage scope changes?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Does the schedule include Cycle Computing project management time and change request analysis time?
- Procurement Audit: Is the purchasing department organizationally independent of the departments using that function?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: If a role has only Signing-off, or only Communicating responsibility and has no Performing, Accountable, or Monitoring responsibility, is it necessary?
- Lessons Learned: How well does the product or service the Cycle Computing project produced meet your needs?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are quality inspections and review activities listed in the Cycle Computing project schedule(s)?
- Variance Analysis: What is the expected future profitability of each customer?
- Project Scope Statement: Was planning completed before the Cycle Computing project was initiated?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Why would a customer be interested in a particular product or service?
- Executing Process Group: What are the main types of goods and services being outsourced?
Step-by-step and complete Cycle Computing Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Cycle Computing project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Cycle Computing project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Cycle Computing project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Cycle Computing project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Cycle Computing project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Cycle Computing project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Cycle Computing project with this in-depth Cycle Computing Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Cycle Computing projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Cycle Computing and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Cycle Computing investments work better.
This Cycle Computing All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.