Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical cycle time Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any cycle time related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated cycle time specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the cycle time Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which cycle time improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- How do you measure the Operational performance of your key work systems and processes, including productivity, cycle time, and other appropriate measures of process effectiveness, efficiency, and innovation?
- Now that organizations have fine-tuned human performance, supply chain, operations, processes, cycle time, and other targeted areas, how can they continue to improve performance?
- Having this cycle time to takt time relationship will take care of your production problems in the long run, but what about the short-term problems you might have?
- how do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these cycle time processes?
- Reducing cycle time and creating one-piece flow leads into the next future state question: Where can the production system use continuous flow?
- If it were feasible to apply all available people to one project, what would have happened to the cycle time (duration) of that project?
- How can you reduce the cycle time of our responses, decision-making, modifications reduce error rates, speed up delivery etc?
- Do you know the total cycle times needed for inventory replacements, particularly for critical items?
- What is our its fraud analytics cycle time and query response – and are they improving?
- Which actions would be likely to increase the cash-to-cycle time for your organization?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the cycle time book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your cycle time self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the cycle time Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which cycle time areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough cycle time Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage cycle time projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step cycle time Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 cycle time project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Schedule Management Plan: Were cycle time project team members involved in detailed estimating and scheduling?
- Activity List: Can you determine the activity that must finish, before this activity can start?
- Risk Data Sheet: What is the environment within which you operate (social trends, economic, community values, broad based participation, national directions etc.)?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Contradictory information between different documents?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guiding principles for developing an evaluation report?
- Team Operating Agreement: Are leadership responsibilities shared among team members (versus a single leader)?
- Source Selection Criteria: What is price analysis and when should it be performed?
- Schedule Management Plan: Does the IMS reflect accurate current status and credible start/finish forecasts for all to-go tasks and milestones?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: A cycle time project management team of two has 8 key stakeholders to work with. How many potential communications channels exist on the cycle time project?
- Lessons Learned: What skills did you need that were missing on this cycle time project?
Step-by-step and complete cycle time Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 cycle time project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 cycle time project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 cycle time project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 cycle time project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 cycle time project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 cycle time project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any cycle time project with this in-depth cycle time Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose cycle time projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in cycle time and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make cycle time investments work better.
This cycle time All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.