Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Cycle time variation Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Cycle time variation related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Cycle time variation specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Cycle time variation Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Cycle time variation improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- How will the group know that the solution worked?
- How was the ‘as is’ process map developed, reviewed, verified and validated?
- Is there a Performance Baseline?
- Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Cycle time variation leaders?
- How can we become the company that would put us out of business?
- What management system can we use to leverage the Cycle time variation experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
- Why are Cycle time variation skills important?
- What critical content must be communicated; who, what, when, where, and how?
- Does a troubleshooting guide exist or is it needed?
- When a Cycle time variation manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Cycle time variation book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Cycle time variation self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Cycle time variation Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Cycle time variation areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Cycle time variation Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Cycle time variation projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Cycle time variation Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Cycle time variation project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Schedule Management Plan: Does the IMS include all contract and/or designated management control milestones?
- Risk Audit: What are the boundaries of the auditors responsibility for policing management fidelity?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Workarounds are determined during which step of risk management?
- Procurement Audit: Was the dynamic purchasing system set up following the rules of open procedure?
- Milestone List: What specific improvements did you make to the Cycle time variation project proposal since the previous time?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Have all involved Cycle time variation project stakeholders and work groups committed to the Cycle time variation project?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are the WBS and organizational levels for application of the Cycle time variation projected overhead costs identified?
- Initiating Process Group: What are the tools and techniques to be used in each phase?
- Procurement Audit: Is the efficiency of the procurement process regularly evaluated?
- Source Selection Criteria: In order of importance, which evaluation criteria are the most critical to the determination of your overall rating?
Step-by-step and complete Cycle time variation Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Cycle time variation project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Cycle time variation project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Cycle time variation project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Cycle time variation project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Cycle time variation project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Cycle time variation project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Cycle time variation project with this in-depth Cycle time variation Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Cycle time variation projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Cycle time variation and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Cycle time variation investments work better.
This Cycle time variation All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.