Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Data acquisition Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Data acquisition related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Data acquisition specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Data acquisition Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 701 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Data acquisition improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 701 standard requirements:
- If we do not follow, then how to lead?
- Who will be using the results of the measurement activities?
- Is there a Performance Baseline?
- How do we Lead with Data acquisition in Mind?
- Which customers can’t participate in our market because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
- A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Data acquisition models, tools and techniques are necessary?
- How can we become more high-tech but still be high touch?
- How do we foster the skills, knowledge, talents, attributes, and characteristics we want to have?
- What does Data acquisition success mean to the stakeholders?
- What potential environmental factors impact the Data acquisition effort?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Data acquisition book in PDF containing 701 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Data acquisition self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Data acquisition Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Data acquisition areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Data acquisition Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Data acquisition projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Data acquisition Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Data acquisition project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Management Plan: Are written status reports provided on a designated frequent basis?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Can the risk be avoided by choosing a different alternative?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is a Stakeholder Management plan in place that covers topics?
- Change Management Plan: How far reaching in the organization is the change?
- Team Member Status Report: Are the products of the organization’s Data acquisition projects meeting their customer’s objectives?
- Scope Management Plan: Have stakeholder accountabilities & responsibilities been clearly defined?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Who will promote/support the Data acquisition project, provided that they are involved?
- Project Schedule: Activity charts and bar charts are graphical representations of a Data acquisition project schedule …how do they differ?
- Risk Management Plan: Have top software and customer managers formally committed to support the Data acquisition project?
- Scope Management Plan: Is there general agreement & acceptance of the current status and progress of the Data acquisition project?
Step-by-step and complete Data acquisition Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Data acquisition project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Data acquisition project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Data acquisition project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Data acquisition project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Data acquisition project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Data acquisition project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Data acquisition project with this in-depth Data acquisition Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Data acquisition projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Data acquisition and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Data acquisition investments work better.
This Data acquisition All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.