Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Data at rest Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Data at rest related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Data at rest specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Data at rest Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Data at rest improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- What percent of successful data compromises have been directed at data in transit as compared with those directed at data at rest?
- Is key measure data collection planned and executed, process variation displayed and communicated and performance baselined?
- Does Data at rest create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
- Does Data at rest analysis show the relationships among important Data at rest factors?
- At what moment would you think; Will I get fired?
- Is new knowledge gained imbedded in the response plan?
- Is the measure understandable to a variety of people?
- Encryption of data at rest -at what levels?
- Were the planned controls working?
- What are the challenges?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Data at rest book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Data at rest self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Data at rest Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Data at rest areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Data at rest Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Data at rest projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Data at rest Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Data at rest project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Are the users needs clearly and invariably defined and has the expected outcome or mission been clearly identified and communicated in measurable terms?
- Schedule Management Plan: Were Data at rest project team members involved in detailed estimating and scheduling?
- Risk Management Plan: Does the Data at rest project have the authority and ability to avoid the risk?
- Quality Management Plan: How does your organization address regulatory, legal, and ethical compliance?
- Scope Management Plan: Is the Data at rest project status reviewed with the steering and executive teams at appropriate intervals?
- Cost Management Plan: Scope of work – What is the likelihood and extent of potential future changes to the Data at rest project scope?
- Scope Management Plan: Have adequate resources been provided by management to ensure Data at rest project success?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: If a role has only Signing-off, or only Communicating responsibility and has no Performing, Accountable, or Monitoring responsibility, is it necessary?
- Cost Management Plan: Is the firm certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of such products/supplies?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what extent are systems and applications (e.g., game engine, mobile device platform) utilized?
Step-by-step and complete Data at rest Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Data at rest project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Data at rest project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Data at rest project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Data at rest project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Data at rest project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Data at rest project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Data at rest project with this in-depth Data at rest Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Data at rest projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Data at rest and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Data at rest investments work better.
This Data at rest All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.