Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Data Center Power and Cooling Technologies Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Data Center Power and Cooling Technologies related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Data Center Power and Cooling Technologies specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Data Center Power and Cooling Technologies Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 883 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Data Center Power and Cooling Technologies improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 883 standard requirements:
- What is the Data Center Power and Cooling Technologies sustainability risk?
- Are new benefits received and understood?
- Are controls defined to recognize and contain problems?
- What is the smallest subset of the problem we can usefully solve?
- What are the long-term Data Center Power and Cooling Technologies goals?
- What does the data say about the performance of the stakeholder process?
- What potential environmental factors impact the Data Center Power and Cooling Technologies effort?
- What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Data Center Power and Cooling Technologies project?
- How do you use Data Center Power and Cooling Technologies data and information to support organizational decision making and innovation?
- As a sponsor, customer or management, how important is it to meet goals, objectives?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Data Center Power and Cooling Technologies book in PDF containing 883 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Data Center Power and Cooling Technologies self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Data Center Power and Cooling Technologies Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Data Center Power and Cooling Technologies areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Data Center Power and Cooling Technologies Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Data Center Power and Cooling Technologies projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Data Center Power and Cooling Technologies Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Data Center Power and Cooling Technologies project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Assessment: How do risks change during the Data Center Power and Cooling Technologies projects life cycle?
- Quality Management Plan: What are your results for key measures/indicators of accomplishment of organizational strategy?
- Requirements Traceability Matrix: What are the chronologies, contingencies, consequences, criteria?
- Closing Process Group: What were things that you did very well and want to do the same again on the next Data Center Power and Cooling Technologies project?
- Resource Breakdown Structure: What s the difference between % Complete and % work?
- Executing Process Group: What are the key components of the Data Center Power and Cooling Technologies project communications plan?
- Change Management Plan: Have the approved procedures and policies been published?
- Cost Management Plan: Are actuals compared against estimates to analyze and correct variances?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: My Data Center Power and Cooling Technologies project leader has suddenly left the company, what do I do?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Are Data Center Power and Cooling Technologies project team roles and responsibilities identified and documented?
Step-by-step and complete Data Center Power and Cooling Technologies Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Data Center Power and Cooling Technologies project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Data Center Power and Cooling Technologies project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Data Center Power and Cooling Technologies project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Data Center Power and Cooling Technologies project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Data Center Power and Cooling Technologies project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Data Center Power and Cooling Technologies project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Data Center Power and Cooling Technologies project with this in-depth Data Center Power and Cooling Technologies Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Data Center Power and Cooling Technologies projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Data Center Power and Cooling Technologies and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Data Center Power and Cooling Technologies investments work better.
This Data Center Power and Cooling Technologies All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.