Be accountable for cultivating a culture of inclusion where the expression of all your differences are valued, celebrated, and add to your collective achievements.
More Uses of the Data Centric Security Toolkit:
- Standardize: Cybersecurity consulting.
- Engage new vendors and have an agnostic approach to security.
- Create test plans, test cases, and automated scripts to ensure quality for web and client server applications.
- Develop: highly data driven with a commitment to process.
- Evaluate: fanatical about customer success and tenacious at driving long term customer value.
- Initiate: currently working on Python based automation framework.
- Collaborate closely with the development team to analyze, debug and resolve issues.
- Drive: craft high level solution designs/architecture and present to customers.
- Be accountable for testing application developed on a Unix based platform, web application.
- Ensure you address; build high level of customer relationships that are trusted and respected.
- Meet with customers to identify business drivers, desired business outcomes and gather technical requirements.
- Orchestrate: technical customer success management.
- Standardize: by investing in the future of IT solutions you stay at the forefront of technology trends.
- Identify renewal risk and collaborate with internal teams to remediate and ensure a successful renewal.
- Manage: there is no visibility, accountability or control once that data is shared.
- Formulate: execution and analysis of the automation suite.
- Engage/promote solutions to strategic vendors.