Ready to use prioritized Data Centric Security requirements, to:
Assess the benefits and the risks of information by using tools such as business capability models to create an information-centric view to quickly visualize what information matters most to the organization based on the defined business strategy; create and manage business information models in all their forms, including conceptual models, relational database designs, message models and others; use tools such as business information models to provide the organization with a future-state view of the information landscape that is unencumbered by the specific data implementation details imposed by proprietary solutions or technologies; lead decision design; participate in the analysis of data and analytics security requirements and solutions and work with the chief information security officer (CISO) and Chief Data Officer (CDO) to ensure that enterprise data and analytics assets are treated as protected assets. .
- Get your people understand the importance of cybersecurity and data protection that they want to do the simple things that will make them and your business more secure.
- Lock down your data and systems so that even if a trusted insider takes sensitive information outside the secure network perimeter it will be secure.
- Know if a CX provider really has the kind of big data implementation your business needs.
- Manage the process of backups of information, software and system images to ensure frequency and effective back up without risk of data loss or security breaches.
- Prevent, detect, and respond to security incidents while also using that data to provide actionable insights to your business partners.
- Deploy enterprise data management controls when using cloud storage as a centralized way to produce, consume, and harness enterprise data.
- Know where the data is coming from and whether it has met the quality threshold and security compliance requirements.
- Further enable an integrated network of information systems impacting translational research : What is your needed Data Interoperability.
- Enable effective security policies that account for your organizations normalized data interactions and business processes to optimize enforcement.
- Know who has access to the data center infrastructure.
New to Kanban? Read this
Want to reuse this data? Purchase your license here:
One-time payment for perpetual commercial re-use
Questions? Email us HERE