Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Data editing Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Data editing related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Data editing specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Data editing Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 890 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Data editing improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 890 standard requirements:
- What potential megatrends could make our business model obsolete?
- Why should we expend time and effort to implement measurement?
- What would be the goal or target for a Data editing’s improvement team?
- Is it possible to estimate the impact of unanticipated complexity such as wrong or failed assumptions, feedback, etc. on proposed reforms?
- Are there recognized Data editing problems?
- What charts has the team used to display the components of variation in the process?
- What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Data editing product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
- Identify an operational issue in your organization. for example, could a particular task be done more quickly or more efficiently?
- How frequently do you track Data editing measures?
- What will drive Data editing change?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Data editing book in PDF containing 890 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Data editing self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Data editing Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Data editing areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Data editing Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Data editing projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Data editing Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Data editing project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Management Plan: What other risks are created by choosing an avoidance strategy?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Does the Business Case include how the Data editing project aligns with the organizations strategic goals & objectives?
- Decision Log: Behaviors; what are guidelines that the team has identified that will assist them with getting the most out of their team meetings?
- Cost Baseline: Does a process exist for establishing a cost baseline to measure Data editing project performance?
- Source Selection Criteria: What documentation should be used to support the selection decision?
- Project Portfolio management: The portfolio management process force ranks work based on known strategic direction; What do you want to achieve strategically for the current and subsequent fiscal years?
- Risk Management Plan: What is the likelihood that the organization would accept responsibility for the risk?
- Scope Management Plan: Is it possible to track all classes of Data editing project work (e.g. scheduled, un-scheduled, defect repair, etc.)?
- Cost Management Plan: Have the key functions and capabilities been defined and assigned to each release or iteration?
- Procurement Management Plan: Does the detailed Data editing project plan identify individual responsibilities for the next 4–6 weeks?
Step-by-step and complete Data editing Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Data editing project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Data editing project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Data editing project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Data editing project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Data editing project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Data editing project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Data editing project with this in-depth Data editing Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Data editing projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Data editing and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Data editing investments work better.
This Data editing All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.