Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Data editing Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Data editing related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Data editing specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Data editing Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 774 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Data editing improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 774 standard requirements:
- Is there a Performance Baseline?
- Do we monitor the Data editing decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
- Has the direction changed at all during the course of Data editing? If so, when did it change and why?
- What particular quality tools did the team find helpful in establishing measurements?
- What customer feedback methods were used to solicit their input?
- How would our PR, marketing, and social media change if we did not use outside agencies?
- What sources do you use to gather information for a Data editing study?
- How to measure lifecycle phases?
- Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Data editing delivery for example is new software needed?
- Is data collection planned and executed?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Data editing book in PDF containing 774 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Data editing self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Data editing Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Data editing areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Data editing Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Data editing projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Data editing Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Data editing project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Duration Estimating Worksheet: What is the probability the Data editing project can be completed in 47 weeks?
- Source Selection Criteria: When is it appropriate to issue a Draft Request for Proposal (DRFP)?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Monitoring of the overall Data editing project status – are there any changes in the Data editing project that can effect and cause new possible risks?
- Milestone List: What is the market for your technology, product or service?
- Team Performance Assessment: What do you think is the most constructive thing that could be done now to resolve discussions and disputes about method variance?
- Planning Process Group: How are the principles of aid effectiveness (ownership, alignment, management for development results and mutual responsibility) being applied in the Data editing project?
- Change Management Plan: Is there a support model for this application and are the details available for distribution?
- Team Member Status Report: Does the product, good, or service already exist within the organization?
- Change Request: How many lines of code must be changed to implement the change?
- Cost Management Plan: Have all team members been part of identifying risks?
Step-by-step and complete Data editing Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Data editing project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Data editing project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Data editing project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Data editing project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Data editing project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Data editing project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Data editing project with this in-depth Data editing Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Data editing projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Data editing and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Data editing investments work better.
This Data editing All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.