Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Data editing Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Data editing related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Data editing specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Data editing Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 712 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Data editing improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 712 standard requirements:
- Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Data editing forward?
- What is measured?
- What specifically is the problem? Where does it occur? When does it occur? What is its extent?
- How will we insure seamless interoperability of Data editing moving forward?
- Instead of going to current contacts for new ideas, what if you reconnected with dormant contacts–the people you used to know? If you were going reactivate a dormant tie, who would it be?
- How do we make it meaningful in connecting Data editing with what users do day-to-day?
- Which customers can’t participate in our market because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
- What vendors make products that address the Data editing needs?
- Risk events: what are the things that could go wrong?
- How do you assess your Data editing workforce capability and capacity needs, including skills, competencies, and staffing levels?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Data editing book in PDF containing 712 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Data editing self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Data editing Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Data editing areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Data editing Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Data editing projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Data editing Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Data editing project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Does the contract include performance-based clauses?
- Team Operating Agreement: What resources can be provided for the team in terms of equipment, space, time for training, protected time and space for meetings, and travel allowances?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are records maintained to show how undistributed budgets are controlled?
- Human Resource Management Plan: How will the Data editing project manage expectations & meet needs and requirements?
- Formal Acceptance: How does your team plan to obtain formal acceptance on your Data editing project?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree does the teams work approach provide opportunity for members to engage in results-based evaluation?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are Data editing project records organized, maintained, and assessable by Data editing project team members?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Not any Rs, As, or Cs: If an identified role is only informed, should others be eliminated from the matrix?
- Requirements Documentation: If applicable; are there issues linked with the fact that this is an offshore Data editing project?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: What advantages do the organizations stakeholders have?
Step-by-step and complete Data editing Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Data editing project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Data editing project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Data editing project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Data editing project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Data editing project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Data editing project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Data editing project with this in-depth Data editing Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Data editing projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Data editing and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Data editing investments work better.
This Data editing All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.