Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Data erasure Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Data erasure related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Data erasure specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Data erasure Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 678 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Data erasure improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 678 standard requirements:
- What is the magnitude of the improvements?
- How can we improve performance?
- What attendant changes will need to be made to ensure that the solution is successful?
- What are your most important goals for the strategic Data erasure objectives?
- How do we provide a safe environment -physically and emotionally?
- Do Data erasure rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
- What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Data erasure processes?
- How frequently do you track Data erasure measures?
- Whom among your colleagues do you trust, and for what?
- How to measure variability?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Data erasure book in PDF containing 678 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Data erasure self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Data erasure Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Data erasure areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Data erasure Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Data erasure projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Data erasure Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Data erasure project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Audit: Does the Data erasure project team have experience with the technology to be implemented?
- Scope Management Plan: Describe how the deliverables will be verified against the Data erasure project scope. To whom will the deliverables be first presented for inspection and verification?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: Who are the Data erasure project stakeholders and what are their roles and involvement?
- Cost Baseline: Have the lessons learned been filed with the Data erasure project Management Office?
- Variance Analysis: Who are responsible for the establishment of budgets and assignment of resources for overhead performance?
- Risk Audit: Management -what contingency plans do you have if the risk becomes a reality?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: What resources (both financial and non-financial) are available/needed?
- Procurement Audit: Were there no inconsistencies between the several tender documents?
- Quality Audit: Are there sufficient personnel having the necessary education, background, training, and experience to assure that all operations are correctly performed?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Have all team members been part of identifying risks?
Step-by-step and complete Data erasure Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Data erasure project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Data erasure project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Data erasure project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Data erasure project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Data erasure project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Data erasure project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Data erasure project with this in-depth Data erasure Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Data erasure projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Data erasure and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Data erasure investments work better.
This Data erasure All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.