Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Data independence Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Data independence related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Data independence specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Data independence Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 657 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Data independence improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 657 standard requirements:
- Is there a control plan in place for sustaining improvements (short and long-term)?
- How would our PR, marketing, and social media change if we did not use outside agencies?
- In what ways are Data independence vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
- What data was collected (past, present, future/ongoing)?
- How can we become more high-tech but still be high touch?
- What would be the goal or target for a Data independence’s improvement team?
- What trouble can we get into?
- For decision problems, how do you develop a decision statement?
- Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Data independence is underway?
- What are our best practices for minimizing Data independence project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Data independence project lifecycle?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Data independence book in PDF containing 657 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Data independence self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Data independence Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Data independence areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Data independence Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Data independence projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Data independence Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Data independence project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its range of activities are being reviewed as rigorously and constructively as they could be?
- Procurement Audit: Are the journals and ledgers kept current for all funds?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What will be the environmental impact of the Data independence project?
- Activity Cost Estimates: Vac -variance at completion, how much over/under budget do you expect to be?
- Source Selection Criteria: How can the methods of publicizing the buy be tailored to yield more effective price competition?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Evaluate the impact of schedule changes, work around, etc?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is it standard practice to formally commit stakeholders to the Data independence project via agreements?
- WBS Dictionary: Does the contractors system include procedures for measuring performance of the lowest level organization responsible for the control account?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are processes defined to monitor Data independence project cost and schedule variances?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: If appropriate, is the deliverable content consistent with current Data independence project documents and in compliance with the Document Management Plan?
Step-by-step and complete Data independence Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Data independence project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Data independence project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Data independence project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Data independence project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Data independence project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Data independence project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Data independence project with this in-depth Data independence Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Data independence projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Data independence and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Data independence investments work better.
This Data independence All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.