Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Data link layer Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Data link layer related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Data link layer specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Data link layer Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 670 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Data link layer improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 670 standard requirements:
- What Relevant Entities could be measured?
- How do we know if we are successful?
- Has a project plan, Gantt chart, or similar been developed/completed?
- How will success or failure be measured?
- How did the Data link layer manager receive input to the development of a Data link layer improvement plan and the estimated completion dates/times of each activity?
- Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Data link layer strengthening and reform actually originate?
- Are task requirements clearly defined?
- How will we know that a change is improvement?
- Is there a limit on the number of users in Data link layer ?
- Do we all define Data link layer in the same way?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Data link layer book in PDF containing 670 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Data link layer self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Data link layer Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Data link layer areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Data link layer Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Data link layer projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Data link layer Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Data link layer project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Requirements Management Plan: Which hardware or software, related to, or as outcome of the Data link layer project is new to the organization?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What will be the likely political environment during the life of the Data link layer project?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are Data link layer project team roles and responsibilities identified and documented?
- Procurement Audit: Are bank accounts reconciled by an individual independent of the disbursement responsibilities?
- Quality Management Plan: What changes can you make that will result in improvement?
- WBS Dictionary: Are procedures in existence that control replanning of unopened work packages, and are these procedures adhered to?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Identify potential or actual budget-based and time-based schedule variances?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Will the impacts be local, national or international?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Has the need for the Data link layer project been properly established?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are changes in scope (deliverable commitments) agreed to by all affected groups & individuals?
Step-by-step and complete Data link layer Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Data link layer project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Data link layer project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Data link layer project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Data link layer project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Data link layer project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Data link layer project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Data link layer project with this in-depth Data link layer Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Data link layer projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Data link layer and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Data link layer investments work better.
This Data link layer All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.