Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Data mining Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Data mining related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Data mining specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Data mining Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 838 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Data mining improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 838 standard requirements:
- Since the primary task in data mining is the development of models about aggregated data, can you develop accurate models without access to precise information in individual data records?
- When you talk about data analytics, you use words such as machine learning, algorithms and data mining. However, do you actually know the meaning of these terms?
- What would be the minimal and ideal knowledge to have before exploring a data mining framework weka for implementing a machine learning solution?
- Do you see the need to clarify copyright aspects of the data-driven innovation (e.g. with respect to technologies such as text and data mining)?
- What error rate, on future unseen data, would you expect from a predictive classification model you have built using a given training set?
- What types of transactional activities and data mining are being used and where do we see the greatest potential benefits?
- In which field do you see the biggest chance for innovation and new businesses models due to big data and data mining?
- What are some innovative ways that data mining big data and data analysis could provide new and useful products?
- What are standard ruby on rails solutions for using data mining and big data oriented non mysql sql and nosql data stores?
- Do you think data mining, while essential for fighting terrorist cells, also jeopardizes individuals rights of privacy?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Data mining book in PDF containing 838 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Data mining self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Data mining Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Data mining areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Data mining Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Data mining projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Data mining Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Data mining project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: How difficult will it be to do specific activities on this Data mining project?
- Decision Log: What is your overall strategy for quality control / quality assurance procedures?
- Team Operating Agreement: What is your unique contribution to the organization?
- Resource Breakdown Structure: What s the difference between % Complete and % work?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Identify who is needed on the core Data mining project team to complete Data mining project deliverables and achieve its goals and objectives. What skills, knowledge and experiences are required?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is a process for scheduling and reporting defined, including forms and formats?
- Variance Analysis: Do you identify potential or actual budget-based and time-based schedule variances?
- Procurement Audit: How do you confirm whether the contracted firm supplied the goods or executed the work as per the quality, quantity and price indicated in the contract agreement/ supply order?
- Cost Baseline: How difficult will it be to do specific tasks on the Data mining project?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree are the tasks requirements reflected in the flow and storage of information?
Step-by-step and complete Data mining Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Data mining project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Data mining project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Data mining project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Data mining project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Data mining project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Data mining project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Data mining project with this in-depth Data mining Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Data mining projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Data mining and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Data mining investments work better.
This Data mining All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.