Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Data parallelism Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Data parallelism related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Data parallelism specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Data parallelism Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 679 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Data parallelism improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 679 standard requirements:
- What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Data parallelism process?
- What is the craziest thing we can do?
- What are the Essentials of Internal Data parallelism Management?
- What do we need to start doing?
- Is a fully trained team formed, supported, and committed to work on the Data parallelism improvements?
- What quality tools were used to get through the analyze phase?
- How will we know that a change is improvement?
- What defines Best in Class?
- How large is the gap between current performance and the customer-specified (goal) performance?
- Are there any disadvantages to implementing Data parallelism? There might be some that are less obvious?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Data parallelism book in PDF containing 679 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Data parallelism self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Data parallelism Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Data parallelism areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Data parallelism Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Data parallelism projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Data parallelism Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Data parallelism project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Variance Analysis: Budget versus Actual. How does the monthly budget compare to actual experience?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Identify the stakeholders levels most frequently used –or at least sought– in your Data parallelism projects and for which purpose?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Which of your Data parallelism projects should be selected when compared with other Data parallelism projects?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Do you have the reasons why the changes to the organizational systems and capabilities are required?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Do documented requirements exist for all critical components and areas, including technical, business, interfaces, performance, security and conversion requirements?
- Schedule Management Plan: Do Data parallelism project teams & team members report on status / activities / progress?
- Quality Management Plan: What are the established criteria that sampling / testing data are compared against?
- Procurement Audit: Do the internal control systems function appropriate?
- Requirements Management Plan: Will you have access to stakeholders when you need them?
- Project Portfolio management: Annually (or more frequently) prioritise the overall Data parallelism project portfolio?
Step-by-step and complete Data parallelism Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Data parallelism project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Data parallelism project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Data parallelism project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Data parallelism project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Data parallelism project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Data parallelism project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Data parallelism project with this in-depth Data parallelism Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Data parallelism projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Data parallelism and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Data parallelism investments work better.
This Data parallelism All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.