Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Data Shredder Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Data Shredder related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Data Shredder specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Data Shredder Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 668 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Data Shredder improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 668 standard requirements:
- Do we know what we need to know about this topic?
- Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Data Shredder. How do we gain traction?
- Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Data Shredder?
- Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Data Shredder?
- How to deal with Data Shredder Changes?
- Is the team adequately staffed with the desired cross-functionality? If not, what additional resources are available to the team?
- Is a solution implementation plan established, including schedule/work breakdown structure, resources, risk management plan, cost/budget, and control plan?
- Are the measurements objective?
- What are the business goals Data Shredder is aiming to achieve?
- Is data collected and displayed to better understand customer(s) critical needs and requirements.
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Data Shredder book in PDF containing 668 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Data Shredder self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Data Shredder Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Data Shredder areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Data Shredder Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Data Shredder projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Data Shredder Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Data Shredder project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Planning Process Group: Just how important is your work to the overall success of the Data Shredder project?
- Change Management Plan: How far reaching in the organization is the change?
- Procurement Management Plan: Do Data Shredder project teams & team members report on status / activities / progress?
- WBS Dictionary: Are data elements (BCWS, BCWP, and ACWP) progressively summarized from the detail level to the contract level through the CWBS?
- Project Scope Statement: Were key Data Shredder project stakeholders brought into the Data Shredder project Plan?
- Human Resource Management Plan: How to convince employees that this is a necessary process?
- Decision Log: How does an increasing emphasis on cost containment influence the strategies and tactics used?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are changes in deliverable commitments agreed to by all affected groups & individuals?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are adequate resources provided for the quality assurance function?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is the performance of the supplier to be rated and documented?
Step-by-step and complete Data Shredder Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Data Shredder project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Data Shredder project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Data Shredder project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Data Shredder project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Data Shredder project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Data Shredder project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Data Shredder project with this in-depth Data Shredder Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Data Shredder projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Data Shredder and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Data Shredder investments work better.
This Data Shredder All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.