Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Data Sovereignty Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Data Sovereignty related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Data Sovereignty specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Data Sovereignty Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 682 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Data Sovereignty improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 682 standard requirements:
- Are process variation components displayed/communicated using suitable charts, graphs, plots?
- What are the record-keeping requirements of Data Sovereignty activities?
- Do we think we know, or do we know we know ?
- What are the usability implications of Data Sovereignty actions?
- Does Data Sovereignty analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
- Is there any existing Data Sovereignty governance structure?
- What is it like to work for me?
- Are controls defined to recognize and contain problems?
- Have the problem and goal statements been updated to reflect the additional knowledge gained from the analyze phase?
- Do staff have the necessary skills to collect, analyze, and report data?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Data Sovereignty book in PDF containing 682 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Data Sovereignty self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Data Sovereignty Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Data Sovereignty areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Data Sovereignty Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Data Sovereignty projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Data Sovereignty Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Data Sovereignty project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its system for maintaining and advancing the capabilities of its staff, particularly in relation to the Mission of the organization, is appropriately effective and constructive?
- Cost Management Plan: Progress measurement and control – How will the Data Sovereignty project measure and control progress?
- Change Management Plan: How does the principle of senders and receivers make the Data Sovereignty project communications effort more complex?
- Quality Audit: What does the organizarion look for in a Quality audit?
- Planning Process Group: What is the difference between the early schedule and late schedule?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Have external dependencies been captured in the schedule?
- Activity Duration Estimates: After changes are approved are Data Sovereignty project documents updated and distributed?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree can the team ensure that all members are individually and jointly accountable for the team’s purpose, goals, approach, and work-products?
- Change Management Plan: Will the readiness criteria be met prior to the training roll out?
- Initiating Process Group: Are the changes in your Data Sovereignty project being formally requested, analyzed, and approved by the appropriate decision makers?
Step-by-step and complete Data Sovereignty Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Data Sovereignty project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Data Sovereignty project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Data Sovereignty project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Data Sovereignty project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Data Sovereignty project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Data Sovereignty project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Data Sovereignty project with this in-depth Data Sovereignty Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Data Sovereignty projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Data Sovereignty and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Data Sovereignty investments work better.
This Data Sovereignty All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.