Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Data storage Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Data storage related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Data storage specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Data storage Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 629 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Data storage improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 629 standard requirements:
- Do you assess the organizations enterprise-wide data storage methodologies. Has the organization appropriately planned its data storage process?
- Did the planning process consider decentralized interoperable data storage/access vs. a centralized fused data warehouse approach?
- What procedures does your intended long-term data storage facility have in place for preservation and backup?
- Is detailed knowledge of the cloud s topology, policies, data storage methods, and devices available?
- Why has there been an explosion of different data storage technologies in recent years?
- Is your existing data centre currently at its limit for power, cooling and data storage?
- Are personal USB and data storage devices allowed on the company network?
- What are the data storage and the application logic locations?
- Has the organization appropriately planned its data storage process?
- What are the data storage and the application logic locations?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Data storage book in PDF containing 629 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Data storage self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Data storage Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Data storage areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Data storage Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Data storage projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Data storage Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Data storage project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Lessons Learned: Was the Change Control process properly implemented to manage changes to Cost, Scope, Schedule, or Quality?
- Project Portfolio management: What are the four types of portfolios on which a PMO must focus?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Have adequate resources been provided by management to ensure Data storage project success?
- Cost Management Plan: Have adequate resources been provided by management to ensure Data storage project success?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: How do you use data to inform instruction and improve staff achievement?
- WBS Dictionary: Is cost performance measurement at the point in time most suitable for the category of material involved, but no earlier than the time of actual receipt of material?
- Project Scope Statement: Relevant – ask yourself can you get there; why are we doing this Data storage project?
- Cost Baseline: Will the Data storage project fail if the change request is not executed?
- Source Selection Criteria: Are they compliant with all technical requirements?
- Requirements Traceability Matrix: Do we have a clear understanding of all subcontracts in place?
Step-by-step and complete Data storage Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Data storage project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Data storage project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Data storage project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Data storage project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Data storage project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Data storage project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Data storage project with this in-depth Data storage Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Data storage projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Data storage and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Data storage investments work better.
This Data storage All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.