This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Data Visualization assessment.
‘Creative solutions offering, Complex solutions can be created relatively easily, hardly any learning curve. Great tool that allows creation of creative and in-depth solutions faster to tell a Story!’ – Supply Chain Engineering Manager in the Transportation Industry
‘The Self-Assessment is a great tool to gather feedback and input from others, especially challenges, and things to watch out for. Very helpful!’ – Julie M., AWS Solution Architect
‘The Art of Service has shown an excellent ability to listen to feedback, evolve their products and execute. Overall and in comparison to some of The Art of Service’s BI peers, the The Art of Service ‘s self assessments are easy to use both for IT professionals, data analysts and business end users.’ – Medicines Development IT Architect in the Manufacturing Industry
What Is The Data Visualization Self-Assessment?
The Data Visualization Self-Assessment’s Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Data Visualization work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Data Visualization task and that every Data Visualization outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Data Visualization opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Data Visualization advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Data Visualization Self-Assessment. Featuring 620 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Data Visualization improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Data Visualization Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don’t miss anything: 620 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Data Visualization Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Data Visualization Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Data Visualization projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Data Visualization and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Data Visualization with this Data Visualization Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 620 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: If substitutes have been appointed, have they been briefed on the Data Visualization goals and received regular communications as to the progress to date?
- Define Question: What business benefits will Data Visualization goals deliver if achieved?
- Measure Question: What is Data Visualization’s impact on utilizing the best solution(s)?
- Analyze Question: What would be the goal or target for a Data Visualization’s improvement team?
- Improve Question: Is the Data Visualization process severely broken such that a re-design is necessary?
- Control Question: Why is it important to have senior management support for a Data Visualization project?
- Sustain Question: Does Data Visualization appropriately measure and monitor risk?
Value [to you] of the Data Visualization Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Data Visualization Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee’s annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service’s Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that – whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us – we are here to help.