Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Data (word) Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Data (word) related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Data (word) specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Data (word) Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 692 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Data (word) improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 692 standard requirements:
- What is the control/monitoring plan?
- How significant is the improvement in the eyes of the end user?
- What customer feedback methods were used to solicit their input?
- What is the overall business strategy?
- Is it economical; do we have the time and money?
- Explorations of the frontiers of Data (word) will help you build influence, improve Data (word), optimize decision making, and sustain change
- Do we monitor the Data (word) decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
- Do the Data (word) decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
- Did my employees make progress today?
- Who will be responsible for deciding whether Data (word) goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Data (word) book in PDF containing 692 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Data (word) self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Data (word) Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Data (word) areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Data (word) Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Data (word) projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Data (word) Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Data (word) project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Cost Estimates: What is the Data (word) projects sustainability strategy that will ensure Data (word) project results will endure or be sustained?
- Risk Audit: Is your organization an exempt employer for payroll tax purposes?
- Risk Management Plan: Are certain activities taking a long time to complete?
- Initiating Process Group: Are the changes in your Data (word) project being formally requested, analyzed, and approved by the appropriate decision makers?
- Procurement Audit: Are there appropriate controls in place to ensure that the procurement Data (word) project complies with relevant legislation?
- Variance Analysis: When, during the last four quarters, did a primary business event occur causing a fluctuation?
- Requirements Traceability Matrix: How will it affect the stakeholders personally in their career?
- Project Management Plan: What should you drop in order to add something new?
- WBS Dictionary: The total budget for the contract (including estimates for authorized but unpriced work)?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its quality of teaching is appropriately effective and constructive?
Step-by-step and complete Data (word) Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Data (word) project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Data (word) project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Data (word) project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Data (word) project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Data (word) project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Data (word) project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Data (word) project with this in-depth Data (word) Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Data (word) projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Data (word) and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Data (word) investments work better.
This Data (word) All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.