Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Database virtualization Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Database virtualization related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Database virtualization specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Database virtualization Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 689 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Database virtualization improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 689 standard requirements:
- Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Database virtualization project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
- If you had to leave your organization for a year and the only communication you could have with employees was a single paragraph, what would you write?
- What should be considered when identifying available resources, constraints, and deadlines?
- What are we challenging, in the sense that Mac challenged the PC or Dove tackled the Beauty Myth?
- How do we provide a safe environment -physically and emotionally?
- Have all non-recommended alternatives been analyzed in sufficient detail?
- Are improvement team members fully trained on Database virtualization?
- Why is Database virtualization important for you now?
- Will database virtualization take off?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Database virtualization book in PDF containing 689 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Database virtualization self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Database virtualization Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Database virtualization areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Database virtualization Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Database virtualization projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Database virtualization Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Database virtualization project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: If you sold 11 widgets on day, what would the affect on profits be?
- Change Management Plan: How do you know the requirements you documented are the right ones?
- Project Schedule: Your best shot for providing estimations how complex/how much work does the activity require?
- Scope Management Plan: Have adequate procedures been put in place for Database virtualization project communication and status reporting across Database virtualization project boundaries (for example interdependent software development among interfacing systems)?
- Project Scope Statement: Name and describe the 2 elements of scope management that deal with concept development ?
- Project Portfolio management: Why is implementation of resource portfolio management recommended in the last stage?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Why is it important to determine activity sequencing on Database virtualization projects?
- Scope Management Plan: Has a structured approach been used to break work effort into manageable components (WBS)?
- Procurement Audit: Has the expected benefits from realisation of the procurement Database virtualization project been calculated?
- Cost Management Plan: Were stakeholders aware and supportive of the principles and practices of modern software estimation?
Step-by-step and complete Database virtualization Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Database virtualization project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Database virtualization project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Database virtualization project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Database virtualization project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Database virtualization project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Database virtualization project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Database virtualization project with this in-depth Database virtualization Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Database virtualization projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Database virtualization and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Database virtualization investments work better.
This Database virtualization All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.