Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Day Software Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Day Software related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Day Software specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Day Software Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 668 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Day Software improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 668 standard requirements:
- Who will determine interim and final deadlines?
- What tools were used to narrow the list of possible causes?
- What is the cost of poor quality as supported by the team’s analysis?
- What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Day Software project?
- In what way can we redefine the criteria of choice clients have in our category in our favor?
- Will it solve real problems?
- How do we go about Securing Day Software?
- How would one define Day Software leadership?
- Have all of the relationships been defined properly?
- Design Thinking: Integrating Innovation, Day Software Experience, and Brand Value
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Day Software book in PDF containing 668 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Day Software self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Day Software Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Day Software areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Day Software Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Day Software projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Day Software Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Day Software project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Performance Report: To what degree are the structures of the formal organization consistent with the behaviors in the informal organization?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is the firm certified as a supplier, wholesaler and/or regular dealer?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Have lessons learned been conducted after each Day Software project release?
- Requirements Documentation: Where do you define what is a customer, what are the attributes of customer?
- Requirements Management Plan: Controlling Day Software project requirements involves monitoring the status of the Day Software project requirements and managing changes to the requirements. Who is responsible for monitoring and tracking the Day Software project requirements?
- Cost Baseline: How long are you willing to wait before you find out were late?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: No Rs: If a task has no one listed as Responsible, who is getting the job done?
- Procurement Audit: Does the strategy ensure that the best supplier is chosen considering: price, quality, service, dependable operation, internal operation costs, life time operation costs and codes of ethic?
- Procurement Audit: Have late payment interests been rewarded and could they have been avoided?
- Planning Process Group: How does activity resource estimation affect activity duration estimation?
Step-by-step and complete Day Software Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Day Software project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Day Software project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Day Software project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Day Software project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Day Software project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Day Software project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Day Software project with this in-depth Day Software Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Day Software projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Day Software and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Day Software investments work better.
This Day Software All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.