Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Db technology Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Db technology related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Db technology specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Db technology Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 697 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Db technology improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 697 standard requirements:
- Teaches and consults on quality process improvement, project management, and accelerated Db technology techniques
- The approach of traditional Db technology works for detail complexity but is focused on a systematic approach rather than an understanding of the nature of systems themselves. what approach will permit us to deal with the kind of unpredictable emergent behaviors that dynamic complexity can introduce?
- Among our stronger employees, how many see themselves at the company in three years? How many would leave for a 10 percent raise from another company?
- Does the Db technology task fit the client’s priorities?
- How do you determine the key elements that affect Db technology workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
- Can we do Db technology without complex (expensive) analysis?
- How was the ‘as is’ process map developed, reviewed, verified and validated?
- When is Knowledge Management Measured?
- What baselines are required to be defined and managed?
- If our company went out of business tomorrow, would anyone who doesn’t get a paycheck here care?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Db technology book in PDF containing 697 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Db technology self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Db technology Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Db technology areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Db technology Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Db technology projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Db technology Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Db technology project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Audit: Do you have a consistent repeatable process that is actually used?
- Risk Audit: To what extent should analytical procedures be utilized in the risk-assessment process?
- Executing Process Group: What will you do to minimize the impact should a risk event occur?
- Planning Process Group: On which process should team members spend the most time?
- Requirements Traceability Matrix: How will it affect the stakeholders personally in their career?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are contractor costs, schedule and technical performance monitored throughout the Db technology project?
- Project Schedule: Are there activities that came from a template or previous Db technology project that are not applicable on this phase of this Db technology project?
- Project Scope Statement: What should you drop in order to add something new?
- Scope Management Plan: Is there a Db technology project organization chart showing the reporting relationships and responsibilities for each position?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Can the risk be avoided by choosing a different alternative?
Step-by-step and complete Db technology Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Db technology project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Db technology project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Db technology project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Db technology project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Db technology project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Db technology project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Db technology project with this in-depth Db technology Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Db technology projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Db technology and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Db technology investments work better.
This Db technology All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.