Research, evaluate, design, test, recommend, communicate, and implement new network security tools as proxy servers, IDS/IPS tools, Ddos prevention tools, etc.
More Uses of the Ddos Toolkit:
- Configure and deploy network security devices, Ddos and intrusion detection systems.
- Audit: network security engineering, Ddos.
- Be accountable for monitoring of network for inbound/outbound Ddos attacks and ensuring proper mitigation through provided tools.
- Drive: service (Ddos) mitigation and software defined networking (SDN) and network virtualization.
- Ensure you instruct; build, deploy and monitor routers, switches, Firewalls, Ddos and intrusion detection systems.
- Govern: network security and anti Ddos measures.
- Ensure your organization complies; organizations must develop zero trust to defend against Ddos attacks.
- Ensure you anticipate; lead systems engineering Ddos protection.
- Arrange that your venture complies; Ddos mitigation and the newest security strategies.