Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Debian Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Debian related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Debian specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Debian Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Debian improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Is reporting being used or needed?
- What should we measure to verify effectiveness gains?
- Do the Debian decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
- Who else hopes to benefit from it?
- How important is the completion of a recognized college or graduate-level degree program in the hiring decision?
- Have all basic functions of Debian been defined?
- Will any special training be provided for results interpretation?
- How do we Lead with Debian in Mind?
- What should we measure to verify efficiency gains?
- Can we do Debian without complex (expensive) analysis?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Debian book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Debian self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Debian Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Debian areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Debian Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Debian projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Debian Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Debian project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is risk identification completed regularly throughout the Debian project?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is the structure for tracking the Debian project schedule well defined and assigned to a specific individual?
- Project Scope Statement: If there is an independent oversight contractor, have they signed off on the Debian project Plan?
- Procurement Audit: Are buyers prohibited from accepting gifts from vendors?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What is PMP certification, and why do you think the number of people earning it has grown so much in the past ten years?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Does the document/deliverable meet all requirements (for example, statement of work) specific to this deliverable?
- Procurement Audit: Was the length of original and recurrent contracts less than 3 years?
- Requirements Traceability Matrix: Describe the process for approving requirements so they can be added to the traceability matrix and Debian project work can be performed. Will the Debian project requirements become approved in writing?
- Procurement Audit: Are regulations and protective measures in place to avoid corruption?
- Risk Audit: Is the auditor able to evaluate contradictory evidence in an unbiased manner?
Step-by-step and complete Debian Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Debian project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Debian project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Debian project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Debian project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Debian project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Debian project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Debian project with this in-depth Debian Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Debian projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Debian and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Debian investments work better.
This Debian All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.