Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Decentralized Autonomous Organization Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Decentralized Autonomous Organization related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Decentralized Autonomous Organization specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Decentralized Autonomous Organization Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 667 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Decentralized Autonomous Organization improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 667 standard requirements:
- Are the measurements objective?
- When is Knowledge Management Measured?
- What kind of crime could a potential new hire have committed that would not only not disqualify him/her from being hired by our organization, but would actually indicate that he/she might be a particularly good fit?
- What are internal and external Decentralized Autonomous Organization relations?
- For your Decentralized Autonomous Organization project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
- What would be the goal or target for a Decentralized Autonomous Organization’s improvement team?
- Have the concerns of stakeholders to help identify and define potential barriers been obtained and analyzed?
- What would you recommend your friend do if he/she were facing this dilemma?
- How important is Decentralized Autonomous Organization to the user organizations mission?
- Why should we adopt a Decentralized Autonomous Organization framework?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Decentralized Autonomous Organization book in PDF containing 667 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Decentralized Autonomous Organization self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Decentralized Autonomous Organization Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Decentralized Autonomous Organization areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Decentralized Autonomous Organization Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Decentralized Autonomous Organization projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Decentralized Autonomous Organization Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Decentralized Autonomous Organization project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Schedule Management Plan: Is funded schedule margin reasonable and logically distributed?
- Procurement Management Plan: Has a Quality Assurance Plan been developed for the Decentralized Autonomous Organization project?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: What is the stakeholders power and status in relation to the Decentralized Autonomous Organization project?
- Issue Log: What approaches to you feel are the best ones to use?
- Decision Log: Adversarial Environment. Is your opponent open to a non-traditional workflow, or will it likely challenge anything you do?
- Procurement Audit: Were any additional works or deliveries admissible, without recourse to a new procurement procedure?
- Planning Process Group: Just how important is your work to the overall success of the Decentralized Autonomous Organization project?
- Issue Log: How is this initiative related to other portfolios, programs, or Decentralized Autonomous Organization projects?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Which of the risk factors can be avoided altogether?
- Network Diagram: Which type of network diagram allows you to depict four types of dependencies?
Step-by-step and complete Decentralized Autonomous Organization Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Decentralized Autonomous Organization project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Decentralized Autonomous Organization project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Decentralized Autonomous Organization project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Decentralized Autonomous Organization project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Decentralized Autonomous Organization project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Decentralized Autonomous Organization project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Decentralized Autonomous Organization project with this in-depth Decentralized Autonomous Organization Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Decentralized Autonomous Organization projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Decentralized Autonomous Organization and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Decentralized Autonomous Organization investments work better.
This Decentralized Autonomous Organization All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.