Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Decentralized Autonomous Organization Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Decentralized Autonomous Organization related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Decentralized Autonomous Organization specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Decentralized Autonomous Organization Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 667 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Decentralized Autonomous Organization improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 667 standard requirements:
- Are there any specific expectations or concerns about the Decentralized Autonomous Organization team, Decentralized Autonomous Organization itself?
- How do we create Buy-in?
- What are the disruptive Decentralized Autonomous Organization technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
- What are the critical parameters to watch?
- What is our theory of human motivation, and how does our compensation plan fit with that view?
- Are there Decentralized Autonomous Organization Models?
- Whom among your colleagues do you trust, and for what?
- Is the suppliers process defined and controlled?
- How will the team or the process owner(s) monitor the implementation plan to see that it is working as intended?
- How do you stay inspired?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Decentralized Autonomous Organization book in PDF containing 667 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Decentralized Autonomous Organization self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Decentralized Autonomous Organization Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Decentralized Autonomous Organization areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Decentralized Autonomous Organization Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Decentralized Autonomous Organization projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Decentralized Autonomous Organization Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Decentralized Autonomous Organization project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Duration Estimates: How do functionality, system outputs, performance, reliability, and maintainability requirements affect quality planning?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know whether they are adhering to their mission and achieving their objectives?
- Procurement Audit: Is the organization transparent about winning bids and prices?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are reward and recognition systems defined to promote or reinforce desired behavior?
- Activity Duration Estimates: A Decentralized Autonomous Organization project manager has received activity duration estimates from his team. Which does he need in order to complete schedule development?
- Project Schedule: Your Decentralized Autonomous Organization project management plan results in a Decentralized Autonomous Organization project schedule that is too long. If the Decentralized Autonomous Organization project network diagram cannot change but you have extra personnel resources, what is the BEST thing to do?
- Activity List: How can the Decentralized Autonomous Organization project be displayed graphically to better visualize the activities?
- WBS Dictionary: Are all affected work authorizations, budgeting, and scheduling documents amended to properly reflect the effects of authorized changes?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What training requirements are there based upon the required skills and resources?
- WBS Dictionary: Are control accounts opened and closed based on the start and completion of work contained therein?
Step-by-step and complete Decentralized Autonomous Organization Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Decentralized Autonomous Organization project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Decentralized Autonomous Organization project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Decentralized Autonomous Organization project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Decentralized Autonomous Organization project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Decentralized Autonomous Organization project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Decentralized Autonomous Organization project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Decentralized Autonomous Organization project with this in-depth Decentralized Autonomous Organization Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Decentralized Autonomous Organization projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Decentralized Autonomous Organization and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Decentralized Autonomous Organization investments work better.
This Decentralized Autonomous Organization All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.