Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Decision quality Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Decision quality related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Decision quality specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Decision quality Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 684 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Decision quality improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 684 standard requirements:
- Are roles and responsibilities formally defined?
- Do staff have the necessary skills to collect, analyze, and report data?
- Does the goal represent a desired result that can be measured?
- What are the revised rough estimates of the financial savings/opportunity for Decision quality improvements?
- What will drive Decision quality change?
- What is the implementation plan?
- how do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Decision quality processes?
- Have you found any ‘ground fruit’ or ‘low-hanging fruit’ for immediate remedies to the gap in performance?
- How do we measure risk?
- When a Decision quality manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Decision quality book in PDF containing 684 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Decision quality self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Decision quality Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Decision quality areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Decision quality Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Decision quality projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Decision quality Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Decision quality project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Management Plan: Are software metrics formally captured, analyzed and used as a basis for other Decision quality project estimates?
- Risk Audit: Auditor independence: A burdensome constraint or a core value?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Competencies and craftsmanship – what competencies are necessary and what level?
- Cost Management Plan: Was the Decision quality project schedule reviewed by all stakeholders and formally accepted?
- Cost Management Plan: Have all involved Decision quality project stakeholders and work groups committed to the Decision quality project?
- Procurement Audit: Do the organizations policies promote and/or safeguard fair competition?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree do all members feel responsible for all agreed-upon measures?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: Does platform-specific assessment information contribute to training placement or tailoring of instruction (e.g. aptitude-treatment interaction)?
- Lessons Learned: Who managed most of the communication within the Decision quality project?
- Team Directory: Timing: when do the effects of communication take place?
Step-by-step and complete Decision quality Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Decision quality project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Decision quality project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Decision quality project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Decision quality project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Decision quality project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Decision quality project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Decision quality project with this in-depth Decision quality Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Decision quality projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Decision quality and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Decision quality investments work better.
This Decision quality All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.