Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Decision quality Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Decision quality related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Decision quality specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Decision quality Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 684 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Decision quality improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 684 standard requirements:
- Is the solution cost-effective?
- What is our question?
- Is the performance gap determined?
- What successful thing are we doing today that may be blinding us to new growth opportunities?
- How does the Decision quality manager ensure against scope creep?
- How did the Decision quality manager receive input to the development of a Decision quality improvement plan and the estimated completion dates/times of each activity?
- What are the key elements of your Decision quality performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
- Do the problem and goal statements meet the SMART criteria (specific, measurable, attainable, relevant, and time-bound)?
- How would our PR, marketing, and social media change if we did not use outside agencies?
- Does job training on the documented procedures need to be part of the process team’s education and training?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Decision quality book in PDF containing 684 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Decision quality self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Decision quality Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Decision quality areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Decision quality Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Decision quality projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Decision quality Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Decision quality project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Management Plan: What are your organizations current levels and trends for those measures related to employee wellbeing, satisfaction, and development?
- Procurement Audit: Are there performance targets on value for money obtained and cost savings?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is quality monitored from the perspective of the customers needs and expectations?
- Cost Management Plan: Does all Decision quality project documentation reside in a common repository for easy access?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Is the delay in one subDecision quality project going to affect another?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: Are there any safeguards to prevent intentional or unintentional rating errors?
- Quality Metrics: What can manufacturing professionals do to ensure quality is seen as an integral part of the entire product lifecycle?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its research funding systems are appropriately effective and constructive in enabling quality research outcomes?
- Project Performance Report: How will procurement be coordinated with other Decision quality project aspects, such as scheduling and performance reporting?
- Requirements Management Plan: Is the system software (non-operating system) new to the IT Decision quality project team?
Step-by-step and complete Decision quality Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Decision quality project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Decision quality project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Decision quality project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Decision quality project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Decision quality project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Decision quality project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Decision quality project with this in-depth Decision quality Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Decision quality projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Decision quality and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Decision quality investments work better.
This Decision quality All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.