Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Defense Travel System Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Defense Travel System related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Defense Travel System specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Defense Travel System Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 699 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Defense Travel System improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 699 standard requirements:
- Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Defense Travel System? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
- How do we know that any Defense Travel System analysis is complete and comprehensive?
- Is Defense Travel System dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
- Are customers identified and high impact areas defined?
- Think about the functions involved in your Defense Travel System project. what processes flow from these functions?
- Who controls the risk?
- What key measures identified indicate the performance of the stakeholder process?
- If your customer were your grandmother, would you tell her to buy what we’re selling?
- What can you control?
- Are losses documented, analyzed, and remedial processes developed to prevent future losses?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Defense Travel System book in PDF containing 699 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Defense Travel System self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Defense Travel System Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Defense Travel System areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Defense Travel System Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Defense Travel System projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Defense Travel System Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Defense Travel System project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Requirements Management Plan: Did you avoid subjective, flowery or non-specific statements?
- Issue Log: Are there common objectives between the team and the stakeholder?
- Human Resource Management Plan: How to convince to employees that it is a necessary process?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Wbs elements contractually specified for reporting of status (lowest level only)?
- Quality Audit: What happens if our organization fails its Quality Audit?
- Procurement Audit: Access to data, including standing data, and the identification of restriction levels and authorised personnel was in place?
- Contractor Status Report: Describe how often regular updates are made to the proposed solution. Are these regular updates included in the standard maintenance plan?
- Initiating Process Group: Based on your Defense Travel System project communication management plan, what worked well?
- Procurement Management Plan: Does all Defense Travel System project documentation reside in a common repository for easy access?
- Cost Baseline: Has the Defense Travel System project documentation been archived or otherwise disposed as described in the Defense Travel System project communication plan?
Step-by-step and complete Defense Travel System Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Defense Travel System project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Defense Travel System project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Defense Travel System project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Defense Travel System project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Defense Travel System project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Defense Travel System project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Defense Travel System project with this in-depth Defense Travel System Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Defense Travel System projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Defense Travel System and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Defense Travel System investments work better.
This Defense Travel System All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.