Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Delivery (commerce) Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Delivery (commerce) related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Delivery (commerce) specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Delivery (commerce) Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Delivery (commerce) improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Will any special training be provided for results interpretation?
- Have new or revised work instructions resulted?
- Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Delivery (commerce)?
- What trouble can we get into?
- Who is On the Team?
- How much does Delivery (commerce) help?
- Are possible solutions generated and tested?
- Is there a critical path to deliver Delivery (commerce) results?
- Are new process steps, standards, and documentation ingrained into normal operations?
- Are there any disadvantages to implementing Delivery (commerce)? There might be some that are less obvious?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Delivery (commerce) book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Delivery (commerce) self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Delivery (commerce) Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Delivery (commerce) areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Delivery (commerce) Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Delivery (commerce) projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Delivery (commerce) Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Delivery (commerce) project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- WBS Dictionary: Are the contractors estimates of costs at completion reconcilable with cost data reported to us?
- Project Scope Statement: Are there backup strategies for key members of the Delivery (commerce) project?
- Scope Management Plan: Are the appropriate IT resources adequate to meet planned commitments?
- Scope Management Plan: Is there a formal set of procedures supporting Stakeholder Management?
- Cost Management Plan: Forecasts – How will the cost to complete the Delivery (commerce) project be forecast?
- Procurement Audit: Were the performance conditions under the contract comprehensive and unambiguous?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Which types of reports would help provide summary information to senior management?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Are staff committed for the duration of the Delivery (commerce) project?
- Quality Management Plan: How does your organization use comparative data and information to improve organizational performance?
- WBS Dictionary: Is the anticipated (firm and potential) business base Delivery (commerce) projected in a rational, consistent manner?
Step-by-step and complete Delivery (commerce) Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Delivery (commerce) project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Delivery (commerce) project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Delivery (commerce) project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Delivery (commerce) project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Delivery (commerce) project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Delivery (commerce) project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Delivery (commerce) project with this in-depth Delivery (commerce) Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Delivery (commerce) projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Delivery (commerce) and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Delivery (commerce) investments work better.
This Delivery (commerce) All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.