Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Demand Manager Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Demand Manager related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Demand Manager specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Demand Manager Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 638 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Demand Manager improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 638 standard requirements:
- Does job training on the documented procedures need to be part of the process team’s education and training?
- How is Knowledge Management Measured?
- Are we changing as fast as the world around us?
- In what ways are Demand Manager vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
- Which Demand Manager goals are the most important?
- What problems are you facing and how do you consider Demand Manager will circumvent those obstacles?
- Is there documentation that will support the successful operation of the improvement?
- What is the minimum educational requirement for potential new hires?
- What are the stakeholder objectives to be achieved with Demand Manager?
- What were the crucial ‘moments of truth’ on the process map?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Demand Manager book in PDF containing 638 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Demand Manager self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Demand Manager Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Demand Manager areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Demand Manager Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Demand Manager projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Demand Manager Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Demand Manager project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Decision Log: How consolidated and comprehensive a story can we tell by capturing currently available incident data in a central location and through a log of key decisions during an incident?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are the processes for schedule assessment and analysis defined?
- Schedule Management Plan: Were Demand Manager project team members involved in the development of activity & task decomposition?
- Quality Metrics: Are documents on hand to provide explanations of privacy and confidentiality?
- Initiating Process Group: Will the Demand Manager project meet the client requirements, and will it achieve the business success criteria that justified doing the Demand Manager project in the first place?
- Lessons Learned: Was sufficient advance training conducted and/or information provided to enable those affected by the changes to adjust to and accommodate them?
- Risk Register: What would the impact to the Demand Manager project objectives be should the risk arise?
- Procurement Audit: Were additional works charged at the unit prices agreed in the initial contract?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are governance roles and responsibilities documented?
- Team Directory: Timing: when do the effects of communication take place?
Step-by-step and complete Demand Manager Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Demand Manager project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Demand Manager project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Demand Manager project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Demand Manager project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Demand Manager project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Demand Manager project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Demand Manager project with this in-depth Demand Manager Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Demand Manager projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Demand Manager and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Demand Manager investments work better.
This Demand Manager All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.