Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Demand sensing Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Demand sensing related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Demand sensing specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Demand sensing Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Demand sensing improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Are we using Demand sensing to communicate information about our Cybersecurity Risk Management programs including the effectiveness of those programs to stakeholders, including boards, investors, auditors, and insurers?
- What training and capacity building actions are needed to implement proposed reforms?
- What measurements are being captured?
- How do we improve productivity?
- Is it economical; do we have the time and money?
- Has the direction changed at all during the course of Demand sensing? If so, when did it change and why?
- Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Demand sensing?
- How do our controls stack up?
- Is the solution cost-effective?
- How are the Demand sensing’s objectives aligned to the group’s overall stakeholder strategy?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Demand sensing book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Demand sensing self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Demand sensing Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Demand sensing areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Demand sensing Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Demand sensing projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Demand sensing Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Demand sensing project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Duration Estimating Worksheet: What is the total time required to complete the Demand sensing project if no delays occur?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: What are the informational communication needs for each stakeholder?
- Initiating Process Group: What are the tools and techniques to be used in each phase?
- Variance Analysis: Does the contractor use objective results, design reviews and tests to trace schedule performance?
- Procurement Audit: Are there established procedures for dealing with and documenting non-performance and return of goods?
- Team Directory: How do unidentified risks impact the outcome of the Demand sensing project?
- Source Selection Criteria: Does your documentation identify why the team concurs or differs with reported performance from past performance report (CPARs, questionnaire responses, etc.)?
- Change Management Plan: Clearly articulate the overall business benefits of the Demand sensing project -why are you doing this now?
- Network Diagram: Are the Gantt Chart and/or Network Diagram updated periodically and used to assess the overall Demand sensing project timetable?
- Procurement Audit: Are there appropriate controls in place to ensure that the procurement Demand sensing project complies with relevant legislation?
Step-by-step and complete Demand sensing Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Demand sensing project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Demand sensing project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Demand sensing project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Demand sensing project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Demand sensing project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Demand sensing project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Demand sensing project with this in-depth Demand sensing Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Demand sensing projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Demand sensing and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Demand sensing investments work better.
This Demand sensing All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.