Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Democratic media Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Democratic media related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Democratic media specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Democratic media Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 694 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Democratic media improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 694 standard requirements:
- What is the craziest thing we can do?
- Whose voice (department, ethnic group, women, older workers, etc) might you have missed hearing from in your company, and how might you amplify this voice to create positive momentum for your business?
- What is the recommended frequency of auditing?
- Will existing staff require re-training, for example, to learn new business processes?
- How can we improve Democratic media?
- Do the Democratic media decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
- What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Democratic media agendas for the next 3 years?
- Are the units of measure consistent?
- How will the team or the process owner(s) monitor the implementation plan to see that it is working as intended?
- How important is Democratic media to the user organizations mission?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Democratic media book in PDF containing 694 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Democratic media self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Democratic media Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Democratic media areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Democratic media Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Democratic media projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Democratic media Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Democratic media project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Closing Process Group: Was the user/client satisfied with the end product?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are the schedule estimates reasonable given the Democratic media project?
- Risk Management Plan: What other risks are created by choosing an avoidance strategy?
- Scope Management Plan: Are the results of quality assurance reviews provided to affected groups & individuals?
- Requirements Management Plan: After the requirements are gathered and set forth on the requirements register, they’re little more than a laundry list of items. Some may be duplicates, some might conflict with others and some will be too broad or too vague to understand. Describe how the requirements will be analyzed. Who will perform the analysis?
- Human Resource Management Plan: How are you going to ensure that you have a well motivated workforce?
- Planning Process Group: Are the follow-up indicators relevant and do they meet the quality needed to measure the outputs and outcomes of the Democratic media project?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are milestone deliverables effectively tracked and compared to Democratic media project plan?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Has the need for the Democratic media project been properly established?
- Requirements Documentation: Where do you define what is a customer, what are the attributes of customer?
Step-by-step and complete Democratic media Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Democratic media project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Democratic media project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Democratic media project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Democratic media project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Democratic media project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Democratic media project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Democratic media project with this in-depth Democratic media Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Democratic media projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Democratic media and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Democratic media investments work better.
This Democratic media All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.