Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Democratic media Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Democratic media related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Democratic media specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Democratic media Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 694 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Democratic media improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 694 standard requirements:
- What conclusions were drawn from the team’s data collection and analysis? How did the team reach these conclusions?
- What trophy do we want on our mantle?
- What management system can we use to leverage the Democratic media experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
- How do we go about Securing Democratic media?
- What other systems, operations, processes, and infrastructures (hiring practices, staffing, training, incentives/rewards, metrics/dashboards/scorecards, etc.) need updates, additions, changes, or deletions in order to facilitate knowledge transfer and improvements?
- Who defines (or who defined) the rules and roles?
- Would you rather sell to knowledgeable and informed customers or to uninformed customers?
- Do we monitor the Democratic media decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
- Is there a critical path to deliver Democratic media results?
- If we got kicked out and the board brought in a new CEO, what would he do?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Democratic media book in PDF containing 694 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Democratic media self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Democratic media Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Democratic media areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Democratic media Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Democratic media projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Democratic media Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Democratic media project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Planning Process Group: To what extent has a PMO contributed to raising the quality of the design of the Democratic media project?
- Variance Analysis: How do you identify and isolate causes of favorable and unfavorable cost and schedule variances?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: What were things that you did very well and want to do the same again on the next Democratic media project?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are authorized changes being incorporated in a timely manner?
- Executing Process Group: What are the main types of contracts if you do decide to outsource?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree do individual skills and abilities match task demands?
- Procurement Audit: Do at least two people have custodial responsibilities for negotiable checks (one checking on the other)?
- Cost Management Plan: Is there general agreement & acceptance of the current status and progress of the Democratic media project?
- Cost Management Plan: Do Democratic media project teams & team members report on status / activities / progress?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are the organizations and items of cost assigned to each pool identified?
Step-by-step and complete Democratic media Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Democratic media project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Democratic media project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Democratic media project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Democratic media project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Democratic media project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Democratic media project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Democratic media project with this in-depth Democratic media Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Democratic media projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Democratic media and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Democratic media investments work better.
This Democratic media All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.