Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Design choice Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Design choice related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Design choice specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Design choice Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Design choice improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Has the Design choice work been fairly and/or equitably divided and delegated among team members who are qualified and capable to perform the work? Has everyone contributed?
- Does Design choice analysis show the relationships among important Design choice factors?
- Meeting the challenge: are missed Design choice opportunities costing us money?
- Is maximizing Design choice protection the same as minimizing Design choice loss?
- Has everyone on the team, including the team leaders, been properly trained?
- What design choices were made to enhance privacy?
- What design choices were made to enhance privacy?
- What are the gaps in my knowledge and experience?
- What is the overall business strategy?
- We picked a method, now what?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Design choice book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Design choice self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Design choice Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Design choice areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Design choice Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Design choice projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Design choice Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Design choice project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- WBS Dictionary: Can the contractor substantiate work package and planning package budgets?
- Cost Management Plan: Are Design choice project leaders committed to this Design choice project full time?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are adequate resources provided for the quality assurance function?
- Cost Management Plan: Is an industry recognized mechanized support tool(s) being used for Design choice project scheduling & tracking?
- Change Request: How can you ensure that changes have been made properly?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What are Best Practices in use for the Performance Measurement System?
- Requirements Documentation: How does the proposed Design choice project contribute to the overall objectives of the organization?
- Initiating Process Group: At which stage, in a typical Design choice project do stake holders have maximum influence?
- Scope Management Plan: Does the implementation plan have an appropriate division of responsibilities?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What specific plans do you have for developing effective cross-platform assessments in a blended learning environment?
Step-by-step and complete Design choice Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Design choice project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Design choice project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Design choice project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Design choice project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Design choice project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Design choice project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Design choice project with this in-depth Design choice Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Design choice projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Design choice and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Design choice investments work better.
This Design choice All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.