Build information networks; plan and oversee maintenance of publicly accessible information materials on the programme; plan and develop outreach activities.
More Uses of the Design for behaviour change Toolkit:
- Support programs implementing partners to address communications needs and implement communications and advocacy related activities.
- Steer: international communications and visibility consulting.
- Methodize: positive, pragmatic and supportive approach to all situations.
- Oversee: quickly understand what you need to do, plans and delivers it.
- Identify: other change/improvements identified as work progresses.
- Control: organizational development and learning specialization.
- Support development and dissemination of the programs key messages, communications products and deliverables.
- Be certain that your organization puts theory into practice.
- Associate, instructional design.
- Update of program corner website.
- Oversee: brief report of communication related activities conducted as per the deliverables of the work plan.