Contribute to the ongoing development and continuous improvement of requirement management, risk management, design and development, Design Transfer, change management, defect management, supplier quality, and quality management system (QMS) related procedures and processes.
More Uses of the Design Transfer Toolkit:
- Participate and manage Quality Planning, Design Control, and Design Transfer processes.
- Drive rigor in process capability, process layout, tooling and equipment development, and QMS Design Transfer execution.
- Confirm your organization participates in Design Transfer activities as developing and documenting inspection plans, work instructions, sampling plans, and test methods to ensure design specifications are accurately transferred into production.
- Arrange that your operation leads the engineering team from design planning through Design Transfer.
- Provide technical direction during Design Transfer activities.
- Support product Design Transfers to internal and/or external manufacturing facilities.
- Ensure you do cument; lead product development projects capturing and documenting design inputs and outputs from feasibility through Design Transfer into manufacturing.
- Provide plant quality support and representation in new product development, spec review and approvals, scale up, Design Transfer, and facility validation activities.