Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Development case Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Development case related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Development case specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Development case Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 869 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Development case improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 869 standard requirements:
- For estimation problems, how do you develop an estimation statement?
- How do you select, collect, align, and integrate Development case data and information for tracking daily operations and overall organizational performance, including progress relative to strategic objectives and action plans?
- Is there a recommended audit plan for routine surveillance inspections of Development case’s gains?
- What successful thing are we doing today that may be blinding us to new growth opportunities?
- How can we become the company that would put us out of business?
- What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Development case project manager?
- What tools were used to evaluate the potential solutions?
- How do we Lead with Development case in Mind?
- How do controls support value?
- How do we do risk analysis of rare, cascading, catastrophic events?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Development case book in PDF containing 869 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Development case self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Development case Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Development case areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Development case Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Development case projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Development case Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Development case project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Schedule Management Plan: Has a provision been made to reassess Development case project risks at various Development case project stages?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Purpose: Toward what end is the evaluation being conducted?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Does the software engineering team have the right mix of skills?
- Procurement Audit: Did the chosen procedure ensure fair competition and transparency?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Were Development case project team members involved in detailed estimating and scheduling?
- Procurement Audit: Are copies of policies made available to staff members involved in budget preparation and administration?
- Lessons Learned: If you had to do this Development case project again, what is the one thing that you would change (related to process, not to technical solutions)?
- Procurement Audit: Where required, were candidates registered as approved contractors, suppliers or service providers or certified by relevant bodies?
- Risk Register: Assume the risk event or situation happens, what would the impact be?
- Procurement Audit: Does the individual approving disbursements sign or initial the document?
Step-by-step and complete Development case Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Development case project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Development case project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Development case project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Development case project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Development case project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Development case project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Development case project with this in-depth Development case Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Development case projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Development case and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Development case investments work better.
This Development case All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.