Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Development economics Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Development economics related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Development economics specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Development economics Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 634 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Development economics improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 634 standard requirements:
- What are the gaps in my knowledge and experience?
- Among the Development economics product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
- How likely is it that a customer would recommend our company to a friend or colleague?
- What tools were used to tap into the creativity and encourage ‘outside the box’ thinking?
- Is a solid data collection plan established that includes measurement systems analysis?
- Measure, Monitor and Predict Development economics Activities to Optimize Operations and Profitably, and Enhance Outcomes
- What are the compelling stakeholder reasons for embarking on Development economics?
- Are key measures identified and agreed upon?
- Do the decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
- Are we using Development economics to communicate information about our Cybersecurity Risk Management programs including the effectiveness of those programs to stakeholders, including boards, investors, auditors, and insurers?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Development economics book in PDF containing 634 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Development economics self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Development economics Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Development economics areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Development economics Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Development economics projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Development economics Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Development economics project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Management Plan: Is the number of people on the Development economics project team adequate to do the job?
- Risk Register: What would the impact to the Development economics project objectives be should the risk arise?
- Project Charter: Success Determination Factors: How will the success of the Development economics project be determined from the customers perspective?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Will all relevant stakeholders be included within the review process?
- WBS Dictionary: Are material costs reported within the same period as that in which BCWP is earned for that material?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is funded schedule margin reasonable and logically distributed?
- Duration Estimating Worksheet: For other activities, how much delay can be tolerated?
- Executing Process Group: Will additional funds be needed for hardware or software?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Development economics project issues be unconditionally tracked through the issue resolution process?
- Cost Management Plan: Is the firm certified as a supplier, wholesaler and/or regular dealer?
Step-by-step and complete Development economics Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Development economics project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Development economics project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Development economics project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Development economics project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Development economics project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Development economics project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Development economics project with this in-depth Development economics Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Development economics projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Development economics and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Development economics investments work better.
This Development economics All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.